The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. We have added additional safety measures to keep everyone in our community safe. You should expect the following before, during, and after your dental visit:
Before your appointment:
- You are encouraged to fill out paperwork (if needed) beforehand online.
- Only essential companions (e.g. parent of a minor) will be allowed in with the patient.
- Consider bringing a sweater or other article of warm clothing because we keep the temperature lower than usual to accommodate for staff wearing a lot of PPE. We also have blankets available for your convenience.
During and after your appointment:
- Please wear a mask or face covering during your appointment until you are asked to remove it for treatment. We will provide one if you don’t have one.
- Temperature checks will be taken.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- You will be escorted directly to the treatment room.
Extra precautions that we have implemented:
- Additional barriers at the front desk, in the treatment rooms, and the sterilization area.
- Multiple air purifiers with HEPA filters throughout the office.
- Communal items, such as magazines and toys, are no longer available.
- Separated chairs and staggered appointments for increased social distancing.
- Easily accessible hand sanitizer, tissues, and wastebaskets.
- Daily employee screening checks.
- Increased amounts of PPE that all staff members are required to wear.
- More stringent disinfection and sterilization in both clinical and non-clinical areas.
- Routine cleaning of all commonly touched surfaces, such as light switches and door handles.